Monday 26 May 2008

Our society needs a U-turn

Hi,

I was going through the below news in TOI
http://o3.indiatimes.com/mytimes/archive/2008/05/24/4921679.aspx

It is on public man handling a police man in pune for asking to close a liqour shop. Reading the news felt me I should share my opinion. India as a country progressed a lot in all fields in 21st century but not the way government system works since independence. Atleast our government needs to learn using technology and process from the west. I know it requires a lot of budget of doing this and change comes only when start at a point. Having said that, society should raise their voice for this to happen as our current politicans/ government will never gonna change the system unless public demands it. Also the current police force should be improved and everyone should come forward to avail their help. Hope our system changes....

No comments: